Wednesday 18 July 2012

Meadham Kirchhoff ~ Inspirational Designer

Meadham Kiechhoff's work had always caught my eye and has always broke boundaries in the fashion industry, but it's only recently that I have utterly and completely fallen in love with the 2012 collections:


With in the collections what I really thought stood out was how the smallest details were to perfection:



I just fell inlove with how cute and fluffy all the outfits were, every single piece was perfection. Yet, my absolute hands down favourite were the shoes that were worn, I need myself a pair and at the price of $1466.00 I need any donations! They are an absolute sure must have. 


Dont you just love them!? 

Meadham Kirchhhoff also created cute nail wraps for Topshop!

Cannot wait for more of Meadham Kirchhoff!

4 comments: